|Job Title :||Information Technology Specialist|
|Max Rate :|
|Start Date :||08/07/2013|
|Type :||Direct Hire|
Job DescriptionPlease apply online, OR send your resume to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, with email subject "Information Technology Specialist".
Our client is a dynamic engineering and manufacturing company serving customers
around the world with innovative solutions that add value. With 17 facilities on three continents, they are one of the most trusted suppliers in the industry. For over 90 years, their engineering and manufacturing teams have enjoyed a global reputation for flawless execution. Their customers rely on the unmatched capabilities in systems integration and problem-solving. In return, they continue to provide the highest possible level of quality, reliability and competitive advantage. Their engineers, technical centers and manufacturing sites located around the world ensure that solutions are designed to the exact specifications, on time and on budget. Their global footprint gives them tremendous flexibility for quick response and cost-effective manufacturing.
The IT Specialist will provide support to the staff and plant floor assisting in the general day-to-day operations of Information Technology functions. Responsibilities will include liaising with the engineering department and in the general operation of the IT Department such as desktop support, network maintenance, plant floor support, staff orientation, training and other duties as assigned.
- Full time position with the ability to cover Afternoon Shift (2:30pm – 10:30pm)
- Join the team located in Whitby, Ontario.
- The successful candidate should have a post secondary degree, preferably in information technology.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of both PC and server based systems, operating systems, networking, databases, an understanding of programming logic.
- Verifiable expertise with respect to significant systems such as MS SQL and Active Directory.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of network troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and provide direction to all levels of the organization.;