|Job Title :||Compounder/Material Handler|
|Max Rate :|
|Start Date :||26/08/2013|
|Type :||Full Time|
• Manufactures bulks using steam jacketed kettle, mixers, pumps, mills, scales and thermometers
• Fill out Cleaning and Sanitization logs
• Pump complete batched into suitable storage tanks or drums
• Communicate with Supervisors and Managers regarding to safety issue and equipment issues, as well as Director of Operations and the Plant Engineer
• Pick raw materials only listed on pick lists for each manufacturing order in Compounding
• Transfer released raw materials to warehouse locations
• Other duties as assigned
Requirement and Qualifications:
• MUST have the forklift certification in Raymond Reach.
• Previous experience in Manufacturing Company making batches and following recipes are must.
• Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills are required.
• Familiar with the bulk process and procedures, as well as manufacturing equipment.
• Safety shoes are mandatory, other safety materials and uniforms are supplied.
• WHIMS training required.
• Able to lift up to 30-50lbs.
• Mississauga: Hwy 401 and Hwy 403
• Shift: Candidates with flexible shifts is a PLUS
• Salary: 15/hr; Starts ASAP
How to Apply:
Option 1-- Submitting Your Resume to GC
Please send us your resume to resume to resume2013@ gc-employment.com with the subject “Compounder/Material Handler Jobs Mississauga"
Option 2—Apply Online
Please apply directly at GC website:
Option 3---In Person
Please bring your resume and forklift licenses, asking for Lilian
Before you come, please register at home:
Step 1: Register on-line first at http://www.gc-employment.com/Candidate/NewRegister
Step 2: Log in GC account by your email and password you've created
Step 3: Click "Test" then finish safety and WHIMS training
Our address: 7025 Tomken Road, #10, Mississauga, ON, L5S 1R6 (Tomken/Derry)
You can call 416-299-0789 (Lilian) for more information!!