|Job Title :||Cleaner|
|Location :||Richmond Hill|
|Max Rate :|
|Start Date :||14/02/2013|
Job DescriptionStart Immediately! Janitor position in Automotive Industry
Janitors needed for Automotive Manufacturing (Richmond Hill)
Please send resume to mailto: resume2013 @ gc-employment.com
with a subject "Janitor"
and apply online at www.gc-employment.com or call 416-850-5060 ext 223(Ivy)
The Housekeeping Aide insures that the center is maintained in a clean and sanitary condition at all times to provide for care and welfare of the customers in a healthful environment. In addition, he/she insures that good housekeeping services are performed in every department of the center and are planned in cooperation with the department head.
• Ensure strict compliance with GMP, Food Safety, SOPs, HACCP, OHSA and other pertinent policies, procedures and legislation.;
• Perform pre-operational quality, sanitation, and preventative maintenance and safety checks if required.
• Maintain a clean work environment, including equipment and tools, as outlined in the Sanitation procedure.
• Use of floor scrubber.
• Communicate information about production or equipment problems with Manager.
• Sweep, mop and vacuum the entire factory including the mezzanines.
• Collects and disposes of garbage throughout entire factory.
• Collect cardboard and strapping in storage rack area.
• Collect and dispose pails, chaff, trash and garbage for the entire factory.
• Vacuum and clean vittoria roaster, all multiports, pits and dust collectors.
• Change filters for blower systems.
• Clean / wash guard rails, electrical panels, fire extinguishers and walls.
• Special Jobs (cleaning machines, painting, pits, mezzanines).
• Routine maintenance (dust collectors etc.) as scheduled by the Maintenance Manager.
• Use of 7i and work order requests
• Maintaining walkways in winter and Other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• A secondary school diploma is an asset
• Professional attitude
• Previous experience working in housekeeping is required
• Good communication skills in both verbal and written
•Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHIMIS) certification is an asset and may be required
Location: Yonge and Major Mackenzine
Salary and shift:
(Full time on-going)