|Job Title :||Bank Call Centre Representative-Inbound|
|Max Rate :|
|Start Date :||08/03/2013|
Job DescriptionPosition Review:
As a member of the Visa Customer Service Contact Centre in London, you will join a dedicated team of professional telephone agents who provide exceptional customer service for our cardholder clientele. Through inbound service calls, you will provide timely and accurate guidance and service to cardholders for a variety of Visa product lines, plans and programs. Your responsibility will be to provide prompt, courteous and efficient service that exceeds customer expectations; contribute to effective cost and risk control through productivity and adherence to corporate processes and controls; and achieve departmental sales targets through recommendation of appropriate products and services which meet our ever-changing customer needs. You will be able to recognize and successfully leverage opportunities to further expand our clients' business through cross-selling/value-add opportunities.
We are searching for people friendly Contact Centre Telephone Specialists that thrive in an environment that provides high quality customer service and sales.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
• 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service, Contact Centre environment experience is a PLUS
• Must have at least 1 year of experience in Sales with targets
• Conduct advice discussions and meet set sales targets
• Work in a statistically driven environment, measured by call quality and call productivity goals
• Quickly adapt to change
• Multi-task & demonstrate effective problem solving attributes
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Successful candidates must be available to commence training on March 11th 2013.
• All candidates must successfully pass a credit & criminal background check
• Your ""Employment History"" on resume should include the starting and ending MONTH and year for every position.
• Last date to submit candidates will be Feb 19, 2013.
"Training: You will participate in a training program that is 12pm-8pm or 1-9pm (TBD) Monday to Friday (37.5 hours weekly) for 4 weeks.
Part time hours: While no guarantee on the number of hours, we are looking for the candidate to commit to working a minimum of 26.25 hours per week up to 37.5.
Hours of Operation: Monday to Sunday between the hours of 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m., including statutory holidays.
Schedules include: Fixed evening schedules with start times as earlier as 12:00 noon and ending as late as midnight.
Salary: $ 17.19/hr