|Job Title :||Customer Service Officer|
|Max Rate :|
|Start Date :||22/04/2013|
Job DescriptionPlease apply online OR send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with full job title "Customer Service Officer - 16813" in the email subject.
As a member of the Customer Service Contact Centre, you will join a dedicated team of professional telephone agents who provide exceptional customer service for our cardholder clientele. Through inbound service calls, you will provide timely and accurate guidance and service to cardholders for a variety of product lines, plans and programs. Your responsibility will be to provide prompt, courteous and efficient service that exceeds customer expectations; contribute to effective cost and risk control through productivity and adherence to corporate processes and controls; and achieve departmental sales targets through recommendation of appropriate products and services which meet our ever-changing customer needs. You will be able to recognize and successfully leverage opportunities to further expand our clients' business through cross-selling/value-add opportunities.
We are searching for people friendly telephone agents that thrive in a Contact Centre environment. The successful candidates will possess the following:
• Ability to work in a statistically driven environment, measured by call quality and call productivity goals.
• Ability to quickly adapt to change.
• Proven ability to multitask and exhibit excellent attention to detail while consistently following established procedures and processing transactions.
• Ability to demonstrate effective problem solving attributes.
• 2 years + of Customer Service experience Preferred.
The Training: will be from 8am-4:30pm M-F (depending on hour or 1/2 hour lunch)
Rotational shifts after training: between 7am-9pm OR between 1pm-2am.
Pay rate: $16/hr
• ONLY candidates who have clear credit & criminal background will be accepted.
• Your "Employment History" on resume should include the starting and ending MONTH and year for every position. ;