|Job Title :||Direct Marketing Project Manager|
|Location :||North York|
|Max Rate :|
|Start Date :||27/03/2013|
Job DescriptionPlease send your resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.
Reporting to the Manager, Digital and Direct Marketing Solutions, the ideal candidate will work with clients and cross-functional teams and is responsible to plan and manage complex data-driven direct marketing programs including a wide variety of commercial print based marketing programs.
· Project-manage all aspects of a variety of direct marketing, commercial print and POS programs including planning; communication and documentation; research to ensure proper execution; approvals and quality control.
· Serve as the primary liaison between client, sales, and production resources from initial planning through to production and accurate customer billing.
· Coordinate logistics and delivery including development and monitoring of detailed project schedules
· Develop full budgets, critical paths, involvement in creative proposals and new business pitches.
· Monitor progress to ensure smooth project execution.
· Attend client briefings as needed.
The successful candidate will have…
· Direct Marketing Project and Commercial Print management experience
· Solid knowledge of direct marketing/mail techniques and technologies, including prepress, print production, data processing and programming, imaging, letter shop and Canada Post specifications
· Cross-channel project management experience an asset
· The ability to manage concurrent programs with strict deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated commitment to customer service
· Superior written and verbal communication skills