|Job Title :||Bilingual Credit Card Contact Centre Specialist|
|Max Rate :|
|Start Date :||27/05/2013|
Job DescriptionPlease apply online, OR send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with full job title "Bilingual Credit Card Contact Centre Specialist" in the email subject.
As a member of the Credit Card Customer Service Contact Centre, you will join a dedicated team of professional telephone agents who provide exceptional customer service for the cardholder clientele. Through inbound service calls, you will provide timely and accurate guidance and service to cardholders for a variety of Visa product lines, plans and programs. Your responsibility will be to provide prompt, courteous and efficient service that exceeds customer expectations; contribute to effective cost and risk control through productivity and adherence to corporate processes and controls; and achieve departmental sales targets through recommendation of appropriate products and services which meet our ever-changing customer needs. You will be able to recognize and successfully leverage opportunities to further expand our clients' business through cross-selling/value-add opportunities.
We are searching for people friendly Contact Centre Telephone Specialists that thrive in an environment that provides high quality customer service and sales.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
• 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service, Contact Centre environment experience is a PLUS
• Must have at least 1 year of experience in Sales with targets
• Conduct advice discussions and meet set sales targets
• Work in a statistically driven environment, measured by call quality and call productivity goals
• Quickly adapt to change
• Multi-task & demonstrate effective problem solving attributes
• Excellent written and verbal communication
Successful candidates must be available to commence training on May 27, 2013.
Training: You will participate in a training program that is Monday to Friday (37.5 hours weekly) for 9 weeks.
Part time hours: While no guarantee on the number of hours, we are looking for the candidate to commit to work a minimum of 25 hours per week up to 37.5.
Hours of Operation: Monday through Sunday 6am to Midnight.
Fixed evening schedule with start times between 12pm-2pm or 2pm-4pm and work week of EITHER: Sunday to Thursday including statutory holidays OR Tuesday to Saturday including statutory holidays
• ONLY candidates who have clear credit & criminal background will be accepted.
• Your "Employment History" on resume should include the starting and ending MONTH and year for every position.;