1. Please register online at http://www.gc-employment. com/jobsearch/index.php?option=com_catsuser&view=register
And then finish Safety test and WHMIS test after you log in your account.
2. Come to our office directly as soon as possible! (Candidates need to attend an interview for this position)
Our office location:
5050 Dufferin Street, Unit #109
North York, Ontario, M3H 5T5
3. You can also send one resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject "Material Handler for automotive industry in Whitby" Or Call us at 647-448-6533 (Jamie) /416-846-1503(David) anytime.
4. Please come to our office with S.I.N. card and 1 pieces of photo ID.
Job Description & Duties:
--Accurately complete multiple tasks that include, but are not limited to: Receiving, transacting, moving, picking and retrieving product.
--Operate a forklift
-- Must have valid forklift certification (counterbalance). Tugger and boom lift is a MUST
--Support production in Assembly.
--Conduct inventory cycle counts.
--Ability to comprehend part numbers, descriptions and quantities.
--Ability to perform basic addition and subtraction.
-- Provide production support to assembly operations by handling materials in and out of the manufacturing area and plant.
-- Accurately and efficiently complete the following, but not limited to: Pack, label and ship units and parts, unload, uncrate and palletize material.
--Overhead crane experience an asset
--Receive material in the computer system
--Load and unload trucks.
-- Shipping/Receiving experience required
- -Computer Literate – Microsoft Word, Excel
-- Data Entry experience and use of RF scanner
-- If you have an experience with automotive manufacturer would be an asset
-- Must have good work ethic
-- Good communication and written skills and follow direction
-- Must be able to multi tasks and can do other task than what's assigned
-- Steel toe shoes/boots, safety goggles/glasses and earplugs are mandatory
- -Full-time, Ongoing
--Working hours: Day Shift ：6:30am – 2:30pm (Monday-Friday)
Afternoon Shift ：2:30pm – 10:30pm (Monday-Friday)
Night shift ：10:30pm—6:30am (Sunday- Thursday)
-- Salary: Morning shift: $15.5/hr
Afternoon shift: $15.75/hr
Night shift: $16/hr
GREAT CONNECTIONS EMPLOYMENT:
We are leading Ontario-based full cycle employment services agency, providing premium human resource solutions to clients, large and small in a multitude of industries. As a result, we are a preferred staffing partner for Fortune 500 and other industry leading companies, as well as enterprising local firms. We provide a competitive advantage by connecting great companies with great people.