We are looking for a Training Coordinator position for our client - a leading manufacturer of food packaging.
Location: Summerstown, ON
Rate: $ 18/hr
Hours: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm. Sometimes need to be able to work from 6 am to 2 pm
Report to: Plant Manager
Temp to Full Time
As a Training Coordinator, you will work closely with the Plant Manager, HR, Supervisors and other members of the leadership team to prepare, facilitate, monitor, evaluate and document training activities.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures and ensure OSHA compliance
- Organize and develop training programs that are aligned with the operating unit, to identify specific training needs to address current and planned future training.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of training records, to include collection and data entry.
- Organization of the temporary to permanent employee process.
- Facilitates the train the trainer program for all mentors and department trainers to ensure the continuity within the training program
- Monitors the performance of the facilities trainers and mentors for consistency and effectiveness.
- Ability to become efficient and train others in all three dry end position.
- Other related duties, as assigned
- 1-2 years prior experience working in a leadership capacity
- Strong leader with good interpersonal skills and written/oral communication skills
- A continuous improvement mindset with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple and diverse tasks with minimal supervision and the willingness to be flexible with job responsibilities
- Proficiency with computers (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to meet the scheduling and attendance expectations of the role, including evening, weekend and holiday hours as appropriate
- Strong ability to communicate, verbally and written
How to apply:
Please submit your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as "Training Coordinator - Summerstown, ON".