Our client, a lighting design and manufacturing company is looking for a Sales Admin / Quotation Specialist to join their sales and project management team in North York.
- Manage customer inquiries from the sales team, phone inquiries, and the company website, providing quotations and lead times.
- Proactively process, expedite, and follow up on quote requests in an accurate, timely, and professional manner. Provide information to customers regarding product availabilities, shipment, and delivery.
- Cross reference pricing and descriptions from multiple suppliers against Viso drawings or customer specifications to ensure the accuracy of deliverables.
- Join meetings and prepare a weekly quotation report for management.
- Effectively sell and upsell the customer by utilizing various tools available
- A High School diploma is required. College/university, Trade/Industrial Design/Technical Institute, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years experience in quotations/data entry, preferably in luxury, electrical, and lighting products.
- Experience guiding customers with product selection and project bids.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Outbound calling skills required.
- Proven customer service skills and communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Epicor or other ERP systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks or AutoCAD is an asset.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the subject line "Quotation Specialist_North York"