Are you passionate about IT Staffing business development? Have a reputation for exceeding client expectations and building strong partnerships? We’re on the hunt for talented, well-networked IT staffing sales professionals with a knack for developing new IT staffing business. You will be a part of a real team environment where you will receive a full support from industry’s best recruiters, researchers’ team who devote themselves to doing their jobs.
What are we looking for?
A Director of Sales in IT Staffing to join the team of sales professionals. The candidate will be responsible for generating new business, utilizing outbound cold calling, and following up on marketing leads. Candidate should be proficient in calling for IT staffing and engaging in a staffing-selling dialogue.
The Director of Sales is a key sales role and is accountable for business development activities including identifying, acquiring, retaining, and growing clients to meet strategic business objectives.
The Director of Sales will focus on “hunter" activities and must exhibit high initiative and willingness to go the distance in order to develop and grow client base.
• Regularly meet sales targets
• Keep informed of industry trends and changes, specifically in market/target
• Focus on revenue, client satisfaction, and profitability
• Successfully acquire new accounts consistently and sell IT staffing services
• Meet goals, set by leadership for regular account calls and meetings
• Provide weekly status updates on account development, activity metrics,
account challenges, and other relevant information directed by leadership
• Fully engage and leverage field consultants to identify business
opportunities and close business
• Ability to manage complex accounts and complex sales activities
• Ability to navigate through accounts and get to decision makers
• Ability to solution sell and involve others when needed to assist with
Desired Skills & Experience :
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in IT staffing business development/account
management in the market.
• Strong existing Professional network.
• Must have prior relationships with Clients (CEO’s, VP,C-Level ,CTO’s, CFO’s,
Directors, Hiring Managers, Project Mangers and other decision-makers as well
as technical participants) with a consistent track record of placements with
• Previous experience selling to Fortune 500 clients
• Track record of exceeding annualized quota