Please send your resume with job title " Wealth Management Advisor (Private Banking)"
The candidate will focus on selling Wealth Management investment services to high net worth individuals primarily through face-to-face meetings and networking with various sources. S/he will achieve revenue goals, will be responsible for generating their own leads and will manage the sales process through closure. Once closed, the candidate will be responsible for transition of day-to-day management of the client to designated Portfolio Officer.
* The candidate should possess 5+ years of related experience, preferably in financial services.
* Emphasis is given to experience in relationship sales.
* Successful candidates must be able to deal with high net worth individuals, clients with investable assets of $1 million or more and/or large
* foundations and endowments, family offices or institutions with charitable planning giving needs.
* The sales process entails detailed analysis of complex financial situations in order to propose the appropriate services to the prospect and the prospect's advisors.
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in preferred.
Compensation: Competitive, salary + Commission