Direct Marketing Project Manager (Brampton)
Please send resume to: email@example.com with the title "Direct Marketing Project Manager-Brampton" For further information contact Prabhjot Rayat 416-850-5060 Ext. 231
Reporting to the Manager, Digital and Direct Marketing Solutions, the ideal candidate will work with clients and cross-functional teams and is responsible to plan and manage complex data-driven direct marketing programs including a wide variety of commercial print based marketing programs.
• Project-manage all aspects of a variety of direct marketing, commercial print and POS programs including planning; communication and documentation; research to ensure proper execution; approvals and quality control.
• Serve as the primary liaison between client, sales, and production resources from initial planning through to production and accurate customer billing.
• Coordinate logistics and delivery including development and monitoring of detailed project schedules
• Develop full budgets, critical paths, involvement in creative proposals and new business pitches.
• Monitor progress to ensure smooth project execution.
• Attend client briefings as needed.
The successful candidate will have. . .
• Direct Marketing Project and Commercial Print management experience
• Solid knowledge of direct marketing/mail techniques and technologies, including prepress, print production, data processing and programming, imaging, letter shop and Canada Post specifications
• Cross-channel project management experience an asset
• The ability to manage concurrent programs with strict deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated commitment to customer service
• Superior written and verbal communication skills