***Project Coordinator, Physical Security Access Services (PSAS)**** ***
Our client is a leading bank in North America.
1. Contributes to and supports PSAS success as it relates to and impacts the experience of our internal customers / stakeholders.
• Leads and completes activities that support PSAS initiatives, such as moves, optimization and projects
• Coordinate the provisioning of access badges for the new moves (Company staff into new space nationally across Canada)
• Work closely with vendors / company business partners with all projects to ensure smooth transitioning of the projects
• Acts as a resource to internal clients, vendors, internal business partners / stakeholders and PSAS team members to address concerns, questions or issues on PSAS initiatives.
Complete all necessary processes that are required that are included within a project) create a Clearance Registration from, obtain the correct approvals etc.
• Supports status report generation and keeps other PSAS team members informed and up-to-date on PSAS initiatives.
Coordinates all requirements for successful completion of assigned projects.
• Consistently exercises discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; escalates issues where appropriate.
2. Focuses on continuous execution improvement, constantly reviewing PSAS processes and finding ways to improve them. Collaborates with internal business partners to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
• Schedules and organizes meetings for move activities.
• Identifies and recommends opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
• Completes responsibilities in a timely manner while prioritizing and managing own workload to ensure quality results and accuracy.
3. Works effectively in a team environment, in support of organizational goals. Adapts to ambiguous and unfamiliar terrains; Reflects on experience to improve future performance.
• Shares experiences and learnings with PSAS and PSRT team members and leverages creativity and experience of others to solve issues as they arise.
• Supports a positive work environment that promotes service to the Bank, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues / points of interest.
• Physical Access Management Systems
•Specific knowledge of C-Cure 9000, ISL and Lenel access systems
•Of Bank, its process and various lines of business
•Of BJC and Corporate real estate
Skills and Abilities
•Able to utilize the risk based model of credential and access management, meet all regulatory and compliance requirements; ensure users have the least privileged access for their approved business needs
• Strong PC software skills including: SharePoint, MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio .
•Experience with above access systems
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to effectively deal with individuals at all levels, up to and including senior executives.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to working in a changing environment.
• Participation as a project team member in at least two different projects beneficial
• Experience in leading small projects or work packages preferable
• Completion of project status and project reporting
• Facilitation of meetings and/or group discussions
• Experience working with Vendors and Third Parties
• Reports to Manager –PSAS. Regular contacts at all levels within the Bank, including management, senior personnel and their support staff. Externally, will be expected to be in contact with consultants, vendors and other business professionals as needed.
AVAILABILITY: Mon-Fri, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Payrate: $20-30/hr, 4-month contract
How to apply:
1) Directly apply online http://www.gc-employment.com/JobPost/JobDetails?JobOrderId=1202; or
2) Send your resume to resume2013@gc-employment .com with the subject "Project Coordinator-PSAS (Toronto)-GC1202"
• Must be bondable.
• Your "Employment History" on resume should include the starting and ending MONTH and year for every position.
• Incorrect email subject may cause the delay of your application