Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for a Service Officer who is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical Service Officer is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
Contract term:26/03/2018 to 28/09/2018 (6 months), possible extension and conversion
Pay rate: $18.00/hr
Full time: 37.5 hours
Schedule:rotational shift Mon-Fri, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Must be bilingual
- Intermediate to advance excel
- Data entry- 40 wpm
- Customer service experience
- Communication written and Verbal
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous banking experience
- Financial background
NICE TO HAVE:
- Excel- pivot table (Advanced)
- Banking experence
Summary: The main function of a Service Officer is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical Service Officer is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Ability to provide sound advice and solutions utilizing established customer service framework
- Work closely in a team environment in order to meet individual and team driven benchmarks and service level agreements
- Ability to make decisions in order to mitigate loss
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight timelines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills
- High school required. Post secondary preferred.
- 2-4 years of related experience required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Uni-lingual Banking Service Officer II - Mississauga"