Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for a Receptionist to join their growing team.We arelooking for individuals with strong communication skill with a high preference for previous relatable experience
Contract term: 28/01/2019 to 03/05/2019
Pay rate: $16.41/hour
Full time: 37.5 hours
Schedule: Monday to Friday 9am -5pm
- Customer services
- Organizational skills
- Excellent communication
- Work experience relatable 2 years minimum
- Responsible for managing internal and external conference room bookings, preparing boardrooms for internal and client meetings, and arrange appropriate AV/equipment and catering as required
- Ensure reception area, meeting rooms and kitchen is kept tidy and conveys a professional business environment, notifying appropriate contacts if maintenance services are required.
- Answer telephones in a professional, courteous and timely manner. Respond to all inquiries and requests independently or direct appropriately
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; escalate issues where appropriate
- Receive and distribute mail and courier deliveries
- As required, work with a team to effectively plan and efficiently deliver high quality client events, which can include catering, marketing, venue selection and on-site supervision.
- Assist in the purchasing and client service needs for even
- Efficiently manage expectations/concerns through strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Take initiative to identify and recommend improvements in own job function
- Maintain proficiency with software applications/programs as required, such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Support the business with special projects or requests as required
- Contribute to a positive work environment
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with a subject "Receptionist - BC - Victoria"