Treasury Operations provides the day to day support function for deals transacted by front office, Capital Finance and Asset Securitization. We are responsible for confirming, settling and recording of transactions related to the interest rate and currency risk management as negotiated by above groups.
•The incumbent will be participating in daily processes, such as system postings to the general ledger, verification of trades against source system. Notify and follow up with Front Office on any booking discrepancies.
•Perform daily reconciliation for various business units and investigate any discrepancies between their accounts and the GL.
•Prepare weekly trade detail summary reports for Front Office
•Providing operational support to the Bank USA’s mortgage backed securities business by ensuring accuracy of trades in source system and the preparation of the necessary confirmations.
•Responsible for preparing trade confirmations and facilitate settlement on behalf of the Bank NV Amsterdam.
•Update and maintain market data within source systems.
• Responsible for confirming transaction details using phone, fax, and email
• Timely and accurate confirmation of Derivative transactions.
• Ensure Regulatory and Audit guidelines are being met and adhered to.
• Actively participate in developing, testing and implementing new or enhanced processes and other process improvement initiatives
• Participate fully as a member of the Team.
• Protect the interests of the Bank by adhering to operating standards and processes; obtain proper authorization for transactions as required.
• Act as a point of contact for customer queries
• 1-2 years experience in a Trade Processing related role, preferably experience with derivative products
• Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and handle high volumes of work
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented
• Ability to adapt to changing policies and procedures
• Attention to detail is crucial.
• Understanding of Derivative Products (eg. Options, Swaps, FRAs, deposits and loans)
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, proficiency in Excel is a must, coupled with the ability to learn and apply skills to new software programs.
*Excellent pc skills including Excel, Word
*Past experience in a Back Office operational environment will be a benefit.
*Strong analytical skills
*Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities
Shift: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm
Contract duration: 2014-4-21 to 2014-7-25, with possibility of extension
How to apply:
1) Directly apply online
2) Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Reconciliations Clerk - GC1464"
• Must be bondable.
• Your "Employment History" on resume should include the starting and ending MONTH and year for every position.
• Incorrect email subject may cause the delay of your application