Supports partner relationships through the credit adjudication process while maintaining operational effectiveness to ensure business objectives, service level goals and CEI targets are met. Act as expert consultant for partners and employees resolving more complex credit issues. Reports to a Group Manager within the business structure.
- Provide sound advice and solutions utilizing established customer service framework
- Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately by utilizing the established partner problem resolution process both internally and externally and escalating when required
- Positively contribute to the overall customer experience and foster good relationships with internal and external partners
- Ensure all credit decisions are fulfilled meeting service level agreements
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the customer experience within the Business Area
- Create and/or recognize exceptional customer service through established programs
- Provide subject matter expertise in order to facilitate credit adjudication for partners
- Assign and monitor the daily workflow ensuring the required processing is completed meeting Service Level Goals
- Monitor and manage daily touch points and work distribution
- Track and escalate operational issues to Team Manager to support business objectives and KPI targets
- Identify, lead and actively participate in process improvements
- Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external partners within defined area
- Understand and apply bank/service centre operating policies and procedures
- Demonstrate flexibility by adapting to change within business area and unit
- Adopt and support new process and technology improvements
- Call centre experience is an asset
- Knowledge of Mortgage and anti-money laundry
- MUST have adjudicator experience
- Accurately decision credit deals from within established standards and limits and adjudicate within compliance guidelines
- Contribute to the achievement of satisfactory audits by understanding & following audit and process guidelines
- Identify areas of risk and escalate as necessary
- Understand and apply bank/service centre operating policies and procedures and ensure necessary due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all customer transactions.
- Be knowledgeable and comply with Bank Codes of Conduct
Working Location: Edmonton
Starting date: ASAP. 4 Months Contract(Training Included) with possibility to be extended or directly hired
How to apply:
1) Directly apply online
2) Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject "Credit Analyst -- Financial Institute Edmonton”
• Must be bondable.
• Your "Employment History" on resume should include the starting and ending MONTH and year for every position.
• Incorrect email subject may cause the delay of your application