World Leading Skincare/CPG company hiring Compounder / Compounder Assistants to join ASAP:
Working in Scarborough
Full-time hours, Sunday to Thursday
Wage: $18.75 + 10% night premium, vacation pay on top
- Support the Compounding function through various processes.
- The daily activities within the department will include Equipment set-up, material handling, cleaning, and operation in accordance with GMP and Safety Procedures and Regulations.
- Preparing bulk for storage, accurately locating and relocating raw materials.
- Locating and accurately weighing raw materials (documenting and retrieving raw materials to and from their locations).
- Raw material pickup and handling (safe handling procedures of hazardous chemicals, proper use of heavy lift equipment).
- Accurate calculation and documentation in accordance with GMP guidelines of all work order packages.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous work experience in a cosmetic or pharmaceutical environment
- Good communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to "resume2020@gc-employment. com" with the subject of "Compounder Assistant - Scarborough ".