Our client, a lighting company is looking for quotation specialist to join their growing team in Toronto.
The Quotation Specialist will be responsible for building and maintaining amazing
relationships with customers and with the team in order to build better customer and team experience.
Primary tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage customer inquiries and marketing leads including quotations and lead times.
- Utilize construction/design data and drawings to contact potential end users and customers about job specifics.
- Proactively process, expedite, and follow-up on quote requests in an accurate, timely, and professional manner. Provide information to customers regarding product availabilities, shipment, delivery.
- Join meeting and prepare a weekly sales report with an weekly action plan on decreasing accounts and steps taken to close the gap as well as status of new accounts.
- Effectively sell and upsell the customer by utilization various tools available.
- Meet and exceed provided sales quota.
Related Work Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years of Insides Sales experience.
Necessary Specialized Training, Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) mandatory.
- Electrical/technical know-how a must.
- Knowledge of lighting (a huge asset).
- Minimum 3 to 4 years’ experience in Inside Sales preferably in luxury, electrical, lighting products.
- Experience guiding customers with product selection and project bids.
- Proven Customer service and Sales skills.
- Knowledge of Epicor or ERP an asset.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks or AutoCad a huge asset.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of "Quotation Specialist", thank you.