Our client is a fast-growing beauty products company. We are seeking a Compounding Senior Manager to join the team.
- This role will be based out of Eastside Facility in Etobicoke.
- Full-time position
- Afternoon shift: 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm
WHAT YOU’D BE DOING IN THIS ROLE
- Lead the team in the selection of the appropriate equipment and support systems as needed to support growth of the operation and continuous cost improvements.
- Focus on productivity, safety, quality and continuous improvement in the compounding department to meet department targets and company goals.
- Lead the process design, development, and validation activities for the new product line.
- Ownership to complete G.M.P. documents, such as the batch records, C & S logs, housekeeping logs, and other documents as required, right at first time.
- Develop a culture which minimizes risks throughout the area and ensures compliance with regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Lead development of all Engineering data related to the associated products, material, BOM’s, routers, work centers, process sheets and ensure integration with our existing systems.
- Establish KPIs for the operations and develop annual programs to ensure that continuous improvements are achieved.
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment; Familiar with 5S processes and Lean Manufacturing Concepts.
- Train, evaluate, motivate, and instruct direct reports in company goals and responsibilities.
- Facilitate the continuing education and performance of their direct reports; Set and support goals for appropriate personnel.
- Manages the compounding standards of cleanliness and organization and ensure tidiness standards are always respected and maintained.
- Drive improvements to promote safety and help improve quality and output while managing the manufacturing environment from process development and through production life cycles.
- Implementation of continuous improvement programs in the department
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of people management and/or leadership experience is required
- Comprehensive knowledge of Statistical Process Control and Root Cause Analysis
- Experience with ISO 13485, TQM and ERP Systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Extensive knowledge of FDA QSR and cGMP is required
- Experience in managing a multiple shift operation, process troubleshooting and writing technical reports to include developing and updating SOP’s
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Generous Vacation & Personal Days, plus additional time off for volunteering in your community, voting, peaceful protesting, celebrating your birthday, and more.
- 6 months of paid time off for new parents (inclusive of all genders).
- Monthly catered lunches and chances to connect with your teammates.
- Unlimited access to an Employee Assistance Program that includes mental health care, mindfulness programs, and more.
- Access to Development Grants & a LinkedIn Learning membership to help you keep growing and learning.
- First dibs on new products.
- A generous discount on company products for you, your family, and your friends.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation, please let us know.