Our client is a leading Canadian banking institution.
Contract term: 4 months
Payrate: $16.00/hr (flexible up to $18-$19/hr)
- Previous financial background
- Can pick up quickly
- Previous admin exp
- Ability to multi task
- Can work independently and in a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic MS Office
Nice to have:
- Previous experience or exposure to the investment advice industry
Summary: The main function of an administrative assistant/executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED required. 0-2 years experience required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to resume@gc-employment. com with the subject "Administrative Assistant I- Vancouver"
• Must be bondable.
• Your "Employment History" on resume should include the starting and ending MONTH and year for every position.
• Incorrect email subject may cause the delay of your application