Our client is a leading Canadian banking institution.
Contract term: 09/11/2017 to 12/08/2017 (3 months, possible extension)
Pay rate: $16.00/hr
Full-time: 11:00-7:00 and 12:00-8:00 Monday to Friday
The main function of this role is to answer a high volume of calls and redirect them to the appropriate department. The types of calls you will receive are insurance based but no insurance experience required. This is a fast paced environment so focus on time management is the key to success in this role. We are looking for someone to join our team that is friendly, open to change and will be a great team player. This is a great working atmosphere and an opportunity to be part of an ever growing company.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Strong listening skills are a must to be able to determine which department the client needs to be transferred to in a timely manner.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Call Centre experience required
• Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
• Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED preferred.
• 0-2 year’s customer service related experience required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject "Contact Centre Rep_Saint John"
• Must be bondable.
• Your "Employment History" on resume should include the starting and ending MONTH and year for every position.
• Incorrect email subject may cause the delay of your application