Our client is a leading Canadian banking institution.
Contract term: 09/07/2017 to 12/08/2017
Pay rate: $17.00/hr
Full-time: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Mandarin and English communication 10/10
- Reception experience required
- Computer knowledge- Microsoft office
- Outlook calendaring- scheduling meetings
- High level of professionalism
- Customer service experience
The main function of the receptionist is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
- Greets and directs visitors.
- Provides information and answers the telephone or console switchboard.
- Receives and sends packages via couriers.
- Maintains visitor log and/or call record, provides security passes/badges, typing, filing or other simple clerical functions.
- Maintains boardroom schedule and equipment.
- Provide other administrative support as required: typing, filing, photocopying, binding books, and preparing mailers.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent required. 0-2 years experience required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject "Bilingual Banking Receptionist (Mandarin)_Vancouver"
• Must be bondable.
• Your "Employment History" on resume should include the starting and ending MONTH and year for every position.
• Incorrect email subject may cause the delay of your application