Our client is a leading Canadian bank.
11/27/2017 to 04/28/2018
Pay rate: $17/hour
Monday to Friday - 8.30a.m. to 5.00p.m.
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Making outbound calls to financial institutions updating internal systems
• This is a call center environment
• 80% of functions will include candidates conducting outbound calls; responsible for the timely and accurate follow up of client transfers from other financial institutions into TD Wealth.
• 20% of functions will include data entry functions, i.e. updating in house systems and working closely on ISM, EIS (Electronic Imaging System) and in house ticketing software.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills for when candidates are entering tickets and carrying out data entry duties.
• Microsoft Excel skills – intermediate
• Attention to detail
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
• Call center experience
• Previous experience with ISM, EIS, Ticketing
• Banking experience
How to Apply:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Banking Operations Officer"