Our client is a leading Canadian bank.
12/01/2017 to 05/31/2018
Pay rate: $15.60 /hr
As a member of the Account Recovery Services team you will work in a fast paced legal environment delivering quality services to our client, the Account Recovery and Management Group. Your duties will include:
• Meet with customers on site to accept payments and provide receipts
• Data inputting and preparation of various legal documents
• Preparation of correspondence and the handling of a variety of communications with customers, other Bank staff, outside law firms and agents
• Provide quality service and professionalism at every interaction
• Prioritize and manage workflow to ensure quality and efficiency, meet deadlines and be flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities
• Respond promptly and thoroughly to requests for information
• Take initiative to identify and recommend improvements in job function
• Use software programs and other departmental tools or equipment with ease, efficiency and provide appropriate documents/information that legal counsel team members require
• Sundry administrative duties as required including filing, copying, billing, mail, scanning and binding court documents.
• 1+ years of Administrative Assistant or 1 + years Legal Assistant Experience
• General computer literacy (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• You must be well organized and able to independently manage your workload
• The successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with confidential matters with appropriate discretion
• Strong communication skills, both written and interpersonal, along with above average reading and comprehension ability
• You must be able to work cooperatively with other staff members and have the flexibility to take on any tasks assigned to meet Department needs
• You must be an enthusiastic team player continually striving for service excellence.
• Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
NICE TO HAVE
• Legal Assistant Diploma is preferred but not required
How to apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Banking Administrative Assistant_Mississauga"