Our client is a leading Canadian bank.
12/04/2017 to 01/31/2018
Pay rate: $17.30/hr
Must have: Intermediate Excel, MS office, email etiquette, financial banking experience and strong partnership building skills, Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have: Experience with Adobe Standard/Professional & Business/Finance/Accounting background.
The Liability Information Profile Officer (LIP) position is in a fast-paced environment and requires a great deal of organizational and multi-tasking skills. Working closely with internal team members and various Branch Partners, this position actively supports the unit’s three strategic initiatives: Achieving Operational Excellence, Strengthening Relationships with Partners and Supporting a Rewarding and Respectful Work Environment.
The successful candidate must be a strong team player and be able to multitask in a fast paced environment. Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as strong PC skills are an essential qualification. Accuracy and attention to detail are critical in this role. Strong oral and written communication skills coupled with sound Business knowledge.
The successful candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter who can adapt to change within a dynamic business environment. They must be motivated to achieve results and is committed to superior customer service and operational excellence.
Additional qualifications include:
• Excellent partner relationship management skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to recognize and monitor trends and make recommendations.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Maintain high ethical standards and ensure all privacy related concerns are identified and reported to the appropriate area
• A professional approach with the ability to effectively interact at all levels internally and externally.
• Education in accounting / finance, ability to understand and analyze financial statements
• High proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Analytical Skills
• Customer Service
• Effective Communication
• Interpersonal Skills
• Listening Skills
• Organizational Intelligence
• Time Management
How to Apply:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Banking Service Officer - Mississauga"